Here are the resources that I have found most helpful in my own research and immersion.
Syd’s books, audios, and videos are deceptively simple (or deceptively complex, depending on your state of mind when you first encounter them). Consquently, I recommend going through them multiple times. With the exception of The Missing Link, all of his books are written in parable form.
- Second Chance
- In Quest of the Pearl
- The Missing Link: Reflections on Philosophy and Spirit
- The Enlightened Gardener: A Novel
- The Enlightened Gardener Revisited: A Wise Old Gardener Teaches Life’s Principles of Mind, Consciousness, and Thought
- Dear Liza
- Attitude: Using the Three Principles to Deal with Stress & Insecurity
- The Great Spirit: Reflection on North American Spirituality
- One Thought Away: Syd Banks at Tampa Crossroads
- What is Truth?
- The Washington Lectures: The Three Principles; Separate Realities
- The Hawaii Lectures: Secret to the Mind; Oneness of Life; The Power of Thought; Going Home
- The Long Beach Lectures: The Great Illusion; Truth Lies Within; The Experience; Jumping the Boundaries
While Syd died in 2009, his website has been maintained and contains some short video clips and further information about his materials:
Guy Fisher has now made it easier for people in the UK and Europe to get Syd Banks materials. You can now order most of Syd’s books direct from the UK and Europe at
Much of George’s work was only available to private clients until recently, but he has produced dozens of audios covering a vast array of applications. I’ve listened to and enjoyed all of them – I’ve listed a small sampling of my favorite’s below.
- The Relationship Handbook: A Simple Guide to a Satisfying Relationship
- The Renaissance of Psychology (currently out of print)
- Busy Mind: How Your Mental Speed Affects Your Life
- The Game of Life and Living: The Interface of Inner Calm and Outer World Achievement
- Investment vs. Involvement: Two Independent Aspects of Life
- Leveraging the Human Dimension in Business: Discover the Most Important Variable In Human Performance
- Maintenance-Free Relationships: How to Improve Your Relationship without “Working on it”
- Some Fun, No Fun, All Fun: The Key to Unlocking Your Enjoyment in Life
You can find all of George’s products along with a number of new programs featuring his wife, Linda, and his daughter’s Kara and Erika, at:
I offer a number of ways to go deeper in the inside-out understanding, including one-on-one coaching, mentoring and supervision, multimedia programs, small group retreats, and an international certification-based coaching program.
For a full listing of our current offerings please visit:
If you are interested in professional 3 Principles training, please visit:
Every few months, new books come out that address some aspect of the three principles and the inside-out understanding. As well as those by Syd and George, the ones I find myself recommending most often include:
- Clarity: Clear Mind, Better Performance, Bigger Results
- Our True Identity …Three Principles
- Somebody Should Have Told Us!: Simple Truths for Living Well
- Stillpower: Excellence with Ease in Sports and Life
- The Wisdom Within
The non-profit Center for Sustainable Change builds on decades of work by the late social scientist and author, Dr. Roger C. Mills, and is continued by his daughter Ami. Dr. Mills was at the forefront of implementing this paradigm in schools, community-based work and corporate settings over the last three decades. Training and consulting / coaching are offered.
One Thought Institute was founded to improve the power of businesses and the quality of life of the people who work in them, by bringing a new solution to some old problems.
A fantastic resource packed with hundreds of video interviews with most of the major teachers and practitioners from around the world.
A non-profit organization committed to bringing an understanding of The Three Principles to people throughout the world, offering blogs and webinars from a variety of teachers.
A Jewish organization that has done a phenomenal job of making The Three Principles available to people from all walks of life and inclusive of all faiths and backgrounds.